Service Body Load Runner Ladder Racks
8' Extended Cab
The Load Runners for Service Bodies feature two-inch high-strength round tubing, a removable rear crossbar that allows tall items to be carried in the truck bed and convenient tie-down cleats to help secure loads on top or in the truck bed. The Service Body Load Runner rack fits a variety of service bodies. The SBLR-8FE rack fits 8ft service bodies with an extended cab truck.
Service Body Load Runner is universally designed to accommodate single and dual wheel chassis. Bodies that are 9ft long will require the SBE9 that adds one foot of length to the standard rack. 11ft long bodies will require the SBE11.
Load Runner Service Body Features:
- 2" high-strength round tubing
- 50.7" width inside to inside of truss tubes
- Fits most GM, Ford and Dodge chassis
- Black low gloss powder coat paint
- Easy assembly and installation
- Center crossbar standard
- Removable center and rear crossbar
- 2" square crossbars
- Welded tie down cleats